Current Watches and Warnings
California, Cadiz Basin
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 3:08 PM PDT on September 30, 2016
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on October 03, 2016
... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Sunday morning
through Sunday evening for strong winds and low relative
humidities for fire weather zones 226... 227... 228... 462... 463...
464... 465 and 466...
* affected area... in California... fire weather zone 228.
* Timing... Sunday morning through Sunday evening.
* Wind... gusty southwest winds of 15 to 25 mph with gusts to40 mph
are expected to develop during the late morning and persist
through the afternoon.
* Minimum humidity... 8 to 14 percent.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Lakeshore Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning
- Wyoming - Record Report