Los Angeles Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
California, San Diego County Mountains
Statement as of 1:30 PM PDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on November 01, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 8 PM this evening to 5 PM
* winds... west to southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph.
Isolated gusts to 70 mph possible in on ridge tops and Desert
* Timing... tonight through Saturday afternoon.
* Location... along mountain ridges... desert slopes... through and
below canyons and passes... and into adjacent desert foothills.
In the Coachella Valley... through and below the San Gorgonio
Pass and north of Interstate 10. Interstate 8 in the San Diego
County mountains and desert will be impacted as well.
* Visibility... may be reduced in the desert due to blowing dust
and sand and in the mountains due to blowing snow.
* Impacts... the winds may make for difficult driving
conditions... especially for high profile vehicles. Watch out
for broken tree limbs.
* Outlook... conditions will slightly improve late Saturday...
and through Sunday.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Guam - Areal Flood Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Record Report
- Illinois - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Statement , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Louisiana - Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Winter Storm Watch
- Massachusetts - Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning
- Minnesota - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Winter Storm Watch , Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Oklahoma - Freeze Warning
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Rhode Island - High Wind Watch
- South Carolina - Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch , Wind Advisory, Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Virginia - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report
- - Gale Warning