Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Warning
Statement as of 6:06 AM CDT on June 30, 2016
Expires 8:30 AM EDT on June 30, 2016
... The Flash Flood Warning remains in effect until 730 am CDT for Ida
and eastern Woodbury counties...
At 605 am CDT... Doppler radar indicated thunderstorms producing
heavy rain across the warned area. A radar estimated 4.5 inches of
rain have already fallen. Flash flooding is occurring or expected to
Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Ida Grove... Holstein... Correctionville... Battle Creek... Anthon...
Cushing and Arthur.
Additional rainfall amounts of a quarter to a half an inch are
possible in the warned area.
Turn around... don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Lat... Lon 4227 9589 4255 9585 4244 9533 4225 9532
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Watch
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- Wyoming - Record Report