Los Angeles Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Anderson
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 6:45 AM EDT on July 31, 2014
Expires 8:30 AM EDT on July 31, 2014
The National Weather Service in Greenville-Spartanburg has issued a
* Flood Advisory for heavy rainfall in...
Anderson County in upstate South Carolina...
southern Greenville County in upstate South Carolina...
* until 830 am EDT
* at 644 am EDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated an
area of heavy rainfall across the advisory area. Doppler radar
estimated that 1 to 1.5 inches of rain has fallen across portions
of the advisory area with an additional inch possible over the
next hour and a half.
* Runoff from this rainfall will cause minor flooding to occur...
especially along small streams and near low water crossings. Some
locations that will experience minor flooding include... Anderson...
Anderson Airport... Belton... Broadway Lake... Donaldson center... Five
Forks... Fountain Inn... Homeland Park... Honea Path... I-85 at Augusta
Rd... I-85 at Highway 81... I-85 at Pelham Road... Iva... Mauldin...
Piedmont... shops at Greenridge... Simpsonville and Williamston.
Excessive runoff from this storm will cause minor flooding of small
creeks and streams... country roads... as well as farmland along the
banks of creeks and streams.
Please report high water... flooding... landslides or other severe
weather to the National Weather Service Greenville Spartanburg by
calling toll free... 1... 800... 2 6 7... 8 1 0 1... or by posting on our
facebook Page... or tweet it using hashtag nwsgsp. Your message should
describe the event and the specific location where it occurred.
Lat... Lon 3427 8275 3430 8278 3434 8280 3437 8284
3447 8286 3490 8223 3486 8223 3481 8217
3477 8215 3459 8224 3454 8224 3422 8274
Statement as of 8:00 AM EDT on July 30, 2014
... Record minimum temperature tied at Asheville NC this morning...
The low temperature at the Asheville regional Airport was 54 degrees
this morning. This ties the record minimum temperature for July 30
set in 1895... and occurred again in 1897. Climatological records
have continuously been kept for the Asheville area since 1869.
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch, Flood Advisory
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Maryland - Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report